The Love Kidneys Campaign is designed to increase awareness among at-risk patients and the medical community about the importance of early diagnosis and treatment of kidney disease. Through television, cable and radio public service announcements (PSAs), online messaging, and ads in publications, the Love Kidneys Campaign aims to:
- Inform and educate Texans about kidney disease and its risk factors.
- Urge Texans who are at risk for kidney disease to be checked/evaluated by their physician.
- Encourage healthy lifestyle behaviors among Texans to help prevent chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage renal disease (ESRD).
- Provide public education to prevent or slow the progression of kidney disease and its complications.
- Improve treatment practices and patient self-management of kidney disease and its comorbid conditions, including high blood pressure, diabetes, and heart disease.
Love Kidneys Banner Ads
To use on your website:
- Download the banner size from the link above
- Double click the downloaded .zip file
- Load the files from the unzipped folder onto your Web server
- Embed the .jpg on the page of choice (requires HTML knowledge).
- Alt text should be added in the HTML when the images are placed on your website.